The Seven Sages is an organization that makes it's first appearance in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. They are against the need to have CPUs found and govern their own nations. They are central antagonists for the majority of the game and its remake.
The primary goal of the Seven Sages is to abolish goddess rule by any means neccessary. Their methods primarily target the shares of the nations by making the faith the people have in their goddess waver. They are shown to even go as far as befriending and manipulating other CPUs to do both their bidding while also leading them to their own demise.
As the name implies, there are seven members of the Seven Sages:
- Rei Ryghts (Leader)
- Warechu (Self-proclaimed Mascot)
- Abnes (Self-proclaimed Idol)
- Mister Badd
- Copypaste (Self-proclaimed the strongest)
The Rei of the Seven Sages is different from the Rei of the Hyperdimension. However, both share the goal to abolish the need for goddess rule.
Audio samples do not work on iPad or any medium that does not support the .ogg audio format.
|Seven Sages Theme||Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory||The Seven Sages have their own musical theme in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory that plays mostly during their cutscenes during the game, such as when all of them are having a meeting at their base. This theme also serves as the boss battle theme for Mister Badd, Copypaste, and Anonydeath for the first half of the game.|
- Copypaste and Mister Badd are the only members of the Seven Sages that do not appear in the anime
- The Seven Sages might embody the reasons why people do not buy current video games.
- Rei might embody older games and consoles.
- Arfoire and Warechu might embody illegal pirate video games.
- Abnes might embody parents who do not want their children to play video games.
- Mister Badd might embody greedy developers.
- Copypaste might embody toys.
- Anonydeath might embody hackers, glitches and computer viruses.