Evil's Fading Silhouette is the sixth chapter of the main story of Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2.
Nepgear and the party return to the Planeptune Basilicom to discuss their next course of action. With the Arfoire now revived, their options are limited to heading to the Gamindustri Graveyard and fighting her head on. While Histoire is initially reluctant to follow through with this plan, she too accepts the fact that there is nothing left for them to do and allows them to proceed to the industry graveyard to fight against Arfoire, wishing them luck.
Normal/Branch End Route
The party arrives in the Gamindustri Graveyard and see the incompletely revived Arfoire in her new vessel, the party readies themselves for the final showdown and proceeds in taking her on. After beating her her vessels begin to collapse but it is soon revealed that she is not truly defeated. Vert deduces that unless they seal her away that their victory will be a loss and so the four CPUs come together and use their bodies to seal Arfoire away for good.
Due to not coming back immediately it is deduced that the CPUs are no longer alive which results in an inauguration ceremony for the CPU Candidates to become fully fledged CPUs. In the midst of it the CPU unexpectedly return just in time are greeted warmly by their sisters.
The party arrives in the Gamindustri Graveyard and see the incompletely revived Arfoire in her new vessel, the party readies themselves for the final showdown and proceeds in taking her on. After beating her her vessels begin to collapse but it is soon revealed that she is not truly defeated. Arfoire makes preparations to move to another vessel and Vert deduces that unless they stop her core they will be unable to defeat Arfoire. Nisa and Neptune try to fight Arfoire again only to see that their attacks go right through her. Arfoire begins to merge with the Gamindustri Graveyard which calls for the party to retreat and think of another countermeasure.
- Main article: Quest/mk2
- Stolen Crown
- Pursuing Mottled Materials
- Jet Black Valentine
New Coliseum battles
- Main article: Colosseum/mk2
Chirper events available
- Main article: Chirper events
- Neptune x3 - (PP) Magic (H), (PP) Magic (S), Nepgear & Neptune's Violet Schwestero and affection for Neptune
- Compa - (PP) Judge (S)
- 5pb. - affection for 5pb.
- Nisa - affection for Neptune, Vert, Blanc, and Noire
- Uni - (PP) Brave (S), (PP) P. SP Charger 2, Nepgear & Uni's Stark Vita and affection for Uni
- Noire x3 - (PP) Brave (W), (PP) Brave (H), CG image of Uni
- Ram x2 - affection for Rom and Ram
- Blanc x2 - (PP) Trick (W) and affection for Blanc
- Gust - affection for Gust, Rom, Ram, and Uni
Key Items acquired