Compa (コンパ, Konpa) is a nurse-in-training in Planeptune. While she can be a little clumsy, her bedside manner is soothing and well-rehearsed. Her name is a reference to the company Compile Heart, producer of the Hyperdimension Neptunia games. Due to the Neptunia series being a game that revolves around different universes and dimensions, there are multiple Compas throughout the series, some of them with varying personalities.
Compa make a cameo appearance during Neptune's story in the game. She can also be unlocked as a background dancer.
Main Article: Compa/Hyperdevotion Noire
Compa appears as a support character along with IF. Both do not appear in Story Mode cutscenes. Outside of the Story Mode, Compa is the shopkeeper of the game.
Main Article: Compa/4 Goddesses Online
Anime & Books
Main Article: Compa/The Animation
Mugen Souls Z
She is only available in the Japanese version of Mugen Soul Z due being part of a magazine promotion item. Compa can be downloaded by using the 究極的コンパちゃんセット downloadable content that only comes from a Promo Code from 電撃PlayStation Vol.543. The player can obtain equipment that can allow Peons to dress up and resemble Compa. This DLC pack includes, Compa's entire outfit, her hairstyle, her face, and a portrait of her.
Audio samples do not work on iPad or any medium that does not support the .ogg audio format.
|Sweet♡Valentine||-||Compa's character song only released on the Hyperdimension Neptunia Share Complete Discs collection.|
Compa's name is derived from the 'Konpa' in "Konpairu Hāto (Compile Heart)." She is one of the many few Makers to not have the same exact name as her personified company by rather a play on its title.
- The unlockable nurse DLC outfit Compa can get was based on her concept outfit.
- Compa has placed 17th with exactly 100 points in a recent popularity poll.
- Compa stated her favorite game genre was puzzle games, and she as well dislikes fighting, yet oddly enough during IF and Neptune's argument about their weights she said "Heaven or Hell! Let's rock!" which is direct quote from a fighter game called Guilty Gear.
- The fact that she is the personification of Compile Heart has actually come up in one of the games, Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 to be precise. In one of the events, all the makers talk about what their names would be if they were CPUs. Compa says she would be Pink Heart but IF says she would obviously be called Compile Heart.
- Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls is the first game where Compa does not make an appearance. Ironically, this is the game where IF is one of the two protagonists.
- Compa and IF are the only two humanoid characters in Megadimension Neptunia VII not to have an Image Scroll Mode available under Character Info.