CPU Hotels make their first appearance in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. While you can access previously seen events, CGs, and other things in the Planeptune Basilicom, when the player enters a different nation they will have access to the CPU Hotel which offers the same basic functions as the Basilicom. The player can also interact with the party's Gamipics here.
When entering the Basilicom or CPU Hotel, the player will be given these options:
- Videos: The player can view previously seen game events.
- TV: The player can view the Nepstation Program.
- Scout Board: The player can access the scout menu.
- Music: The player can listen to the game's BGM.
- Album: The player can view obtained CGs or setting materials.
- Exit: The player can leave the CPU Hotel/Basilicom.
Please note that some of these may be story-related and will not appear every time you enter.
- In the Japanese version of the game the term "Goddess Hotel" is used instead of CPU Hotel.