Due to the Neptunia series being a game that revolves around different universes and dimensions, there are multiple 5pb. throughout the series, though they more or less have the same personalities and appearances.
The headphone 5pb. wears are speaker-embedded headphones made in Planeptune. It receives sound from a guitar wirelessly and allows a musician to put on a show anywhere without amplifiers.
- Color: Black
- Weight: 195 g without cable
- Wearing Style: Headband
- Frequency Response (Headphones): 4-48000 hz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 105 db
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.05%
- Contact Pressure: 6 N
- Nominal Pressure: 57 Ω
- Loading Rating: 500 mw
- Jack Plug: 3.5/6.3 mm stereo
- Connection Cable: Coiled Cable (min. 1m/max. 3m)
Anime & Manga
Main Article: 5pb./The Animation
Audio samples do not work on iPad or any medium that does not support the .ogg audio format.
|Ryuusei no Bifröst||Hyperdimension Neptunia||The opening song for Hyperdimension Neptunia. 5pb. sings this the first two times IF meets her.|
|Kirihirake Gracie☆Star||Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation||The opening song for Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2. 5pb. sings this at the concert in Episode 3 of Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation.|
|Dimension tripper!!!!||The opening song for Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation. 5pb. sings this at the concert in episode 3 following Kirihirake Gracie☆Star.|
|Hard beat x Break beat||A song sung by 5pb. that plays during episode 12 of Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation when the CPUs and CPU Candidates face off against Rei Ryghts.|
|My Dear ~5pb.chan feat.nao~||-||A song sung by 5pb. included in the Miracle! Portable ☆ Mission album.|
|Kizuna no Katachi||-||5pb.'s and MAGES.'s character song duet included in the Dimension tripper!!!! album.|
|NOISY LAZY.||-||A song sung by 5pb. included in the prismatic infinity carat.ii album.|
- In the original Japanese version of the Hyperdimension Neptunia, IF refers to her as "5pb.-chan". As there is no direct way to translate the suffix "-chan", the English translation chose to give her a "real name", Lyrica, for IF to call her instead.
- MAGES. and 5pb. are cousins within the Hyper Dimension, this is referenced multiple times in Re;Birth1, as well as Re;Birth3. During the latter, both confirm this information.
- In a popularity poll, 5pb. placed in 15th place.
- 5pb. and IF are the only two characters that had different English voice actress for games and anime series.
- In the first game, she can be heard performing an instrumental of "Ryuusei no Bifröst", referencing the fact that Nao is the singer of the games opening theme.
- It is stated by 5bp. during an event in Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 and Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: SISTERS GENERATION that there is an app called "Lyricroid software" that uses samples of her voice to allow the app's users to create their own music. This is a reference to VOCALOID, a voice synthesizer program that allows users to create music through pre-made voice samples.
- Her friendship with Cave came from the companies both girls represent. In the past, they worked together.
- While she does not appear in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, MAGES. makes a mention of her in a DLC event.
- 5pb. does not speak in Hyperdimension Neptunia unless the language is set to Japanese.
- In early concepts, 5pb. was going to be a yandere for Neptune.